In cases when connecting to the power distribution network is not an option, one of the possible solutions is setting a so-called off-grid (island or autonomy or isolated) photovoltaic system. Such solutions are based on using equipment that supports battery storage of the energy produced by the photovoltaic panels.
- Location (municipality, city, area)
- List of consumers-loads (devices, equipment)
- Loads’ installed power (W)
- Daily needs or consumption of electrical energy (kWh)
- Desired autonomy of the system (days)
- Type of building and type of roof (flat/shed/gable roof,…tiles, metal, shingle, …, 2/4 slopes, … orientation: east/west,…north/south,…)
After you submit the needed information, ARESE Solutions will prepare and send a proposed solution fitting your needs, in accordance with the information provided by you.
WE DESIGN AND ADJUST THE SYSTEMS TO YOUR NEEDS, WE DO NOT OFFER PREDEFINED CONFIGURATIONS TO WHICH YOU WOULD NEED TO ADJUST!